The University has the necessary approvals of all the regulatory bodies governing different programs detailed as under:
- MBBS, M.D. & M.S.
- B.D.S., M.D.S.
- DMLT, DXRT, D. OPTOM., BRIT, BMLT, B. OPTOM., BPT, MPT, MMLT, M.OPTOM. & MRIT
- ANM, GNM, B.Sc., Post Basic B.Sc. & M.Sc. Nursing
- D.Pharm., B.Pharm., B.Pharm.(Lateral Entry), B.Pharm. (Practice), Pharm.D & Pharm.D(PB)
- B.Ed., M.Ed., B.Sc. – B.Ed (integrated), B.A. – B.Ed. (integrated), B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., D.El.Ed. (BTC) & B.El.Ed.
- B.A.-LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A.-LL.B. (Hons.) & B.Com.-LL.B. (Hons.)
- B.Arch. (Bachelor of Architecture)
- B.Tech. (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science & Engineering)
Approving Regulatory Authority
- Medical Council of India
- Dental Council of India
- U.P. State Medical Faculty
- Indian Nursing Council & U.P. State Medical Faculty
- Pharmacy Council of India
- National Council for Teachers Education
- Bar Council of India
- Council of Architecture
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)