|Year of Establishment||2010|
|Programs||B.A.LL.B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B.(Hons.), Ph.D.|
|Computer Labs||2 with 60 computers and peripherals|
|Legal Aid Clinic with IP Facilitation Center||Legal Aid Clinic|
|Books & Journals||Books-5248; Journals/ Reports-8|
|E- Journals||Through EBSCO, DELNET Database & Manupatra|
Objectives: CLLS an Evolving Brand
- To impart quality legal education with a proven career based approach that delivers client focused lawyers ready to meet the challenges ahead.
- To prepare the students so that they promote legal awareness in the society.
- To prepare the students to be humane and competent lawyers with ethical values.
- To provide a scholarly and vibrant learning environment that enables faculty & students to achieve personal & professional growth.
- To emphasize on learning through application.