E-Cell: Teerthnaker Mahaveer University
The Teerthanker Mahaveer University Entrepreneurship Cell would be a place for all those who avoid taking beaten paths and believe in leaving trails in all walks of life. Not only does the E-Cell shows the doors of opportunity but also helps you to walk through it by providing resources such as seed, funding mentoring, networking with other entrepreneurs’ frequent interactive sessions and Competitions.
If you have the entrepreneurial spark, we make sure that it bursts. The Cell situated in the University at Moradabad, which is a hub of small scale industries and entrepreneurs. With full- fledged support from the institute, the Cell finds itself as a tide that would lift all the boats that come in its path.
It is a firm belief at the Entrepreneurship Cell that original thoughts and radical ideas take shape in young minds. Students are the greatest natural resource and the Cell intends to nurture them and provide them with opportunities for excellence. It intends to pierce the corporate veil, to let the budding entrepreneurs get a feel of how the corporate world works. In all it is the cherished dream of the Entrepreneurship Cell to create corprocrats out of the present day technocrats.
We believe that entrepreneurship is the key that can unlock India’s latent inventive potential. It will not only push India to the forefront of the world but also help raise the quality of life in the country.
With this belief The Entrepreneurship Cell targets to help in the development of India’s entrepreneurial ecosystem by enabling easy and efficient interaction between it’s major components spanning students, working professionals, aspiring and existing entrepreneurs, mentors, angel investors, venture capital firms and corporates through initiatives like interactive sessions, competitions, conferences et al.
Incentives for a College Representative
- A Certificate of Appreciation
- Value addition in the form of exclusive resources provided to CRs only
- Support to conduct sessions based on entrepreneurship at their own colleges
- Recognition in the form of name integration of all the CRs on the E-Cell, TMU’s website
- Privilege to attend paid speaker sessions
- An opportunity for the Start-ups in their college to be featured on our Social Media channels in front of an audience from all over India.
- Depending on the work done by the CR and the entrepreneurial scene, their colleges would be featured on our blog.
Responsibilities of a College Representative
- Putting up posters of our events on student notice boards within 4 days of receiving the poster.
- Forwarding the mailers to their student mailing list within 4 days of receiving the mailer.
- Publicising our events on their social media channels by sharing the link of our event.
- Coordinating with us in organising workshops in their college.
- Optional – Planning and organising entrepreneurship related event in their college with the support of the E-Cell.