E-Cell: Teerthnaker Mahaveer University
Introduction to Entrepreneurship: Activities
- General inspiration talks/guest lectures/seminars
- Seminars to complement entrepreneurship curriculum
- Market orientation workshop
- Idea evaluation workshop
- Business ideas competition
Business Planning Activities
- General business planning workshop
- Workshops on different aspects of business planning
- Business Plan Competition
Keeping Track of Participation
Finally, it is critical to keeping track of student involvement and attendance in the E- Cell and its programs and activities. It is ideal to ask attendees to fill out a feedback questionnaire with their contact information and demographic data for your own research. Having information such as how participants heard about the event, their interests and other such pertinent data can help plan and determine the success of the E- Cell’s advertising and awareness campaigns. A door prize drawn from the list of completed registrations/ filled-up questionnaires may be announced as an incentive!
TMU E-Cell Aims
The aim of the TMU E- Cell is to provide an exposure to a range of entrepreneur skills that are fundamental to the area of specialization and to provide experience in the application of these and other skills in creating innovative solutions for problems both within and beyond their selected corpocrats (corporates + technocrats) options.
- Apply practical skills learned to date and use them in creating innovative idea solutions to problems not encountered before.
- Use effectively the idea and other IT resources in creating innovative entrepreneurship.
- Appreciate the benefits and challenges of working in a group to tackle problems in corpocrats.
- Inviting eminent people from industry for lectures and demonstrations.
- Conduct various competitions by the E-Cell sessions to disseminate knowledge and skills in popular areas.
- Members to spend their spare time pursuing crazy innovative ideas.
- Freed from the shackles of workspace and Set up Virtual Entrepreneurship.
- Manifesting the latent Entrepreneurial spirit of young students.