Nursing education must supply the nation with RNs prepared for a wide range of roles and responsibil read more
Welcome to Faculty of Education
Your Future Starts HereIs Our FutureOur MissionOur Focus
The Faculty of Education, one of the most sought after B.Ed. colleges in Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh that trains aspiring teachers in the skills and knowledge required to take on the most challenging task of molding future generations. Since 2003, Teerthanker Mahaveer Faculty of Education has been paving the learning-rich path that future-teachers can tread on in preparation for pursuing successful and satisfying careers in the best educational institutes of the country.Read more
What makes Faculty of Education Unique?
- Showcase leadership abilities in Curriculum design and instruction, Dynamics of organisational change, Contextual learning and design, Program assessment and evaluation, Professional development, Research design evaluation, assessment, and measurement.
- Demonstrate expertise in a scholarly discipline and improve understanding of the world of the arts, sciences, and technology.
- Use their expertise and skills to make a positive contribution to society.
- Make reasoned decisions based on an understanding of ethics, respect for diversity, and an awareness of issues.
- Think critically and creatively.
- Faculty of Education at Teerthanker Mahaveer University nurtures the pedagogues of tomorrow by incorporating the educational research and interdisciplinary perspective into the curriculums.
- Evolving Educational Technology, Teacher Education, Economics of Education, Educational planning & administration, the psychology of education, etc. are the significant aspects covered in the programmes.
- Regular classes are organised for the preparation of competitive tests like the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) and National Eligibility Test for Lectureship and Research Fellowships (NET).
- We believe in imparting humanitarian education that fosters humanistic values necessary for a responsible citizenry and global perspectives.
- We have Internship opportunities in reputed schools of NCR like S.S. Memorial School, Deep Public Memorial School, Greater Valley School, JP International School, Mahamaya Balika Inter College, etc.
The distinct programmes offered at Faculty of Education come with a blend of theory and practical opportunities. Educators are equipped to become agents of change in their schools, and in local and global communities. The curriculum at Faculty of Education is in line with the global trends regarding student-teacher education that facilitates a deep understanding of global competitiveness, academic strength, hands-on learning of teaching skills and firsthand experience of the school environment and work culture.
A program to improve English communication is an essential part of the curriculum to enhance the teaching efficiency of the students. An interdisciplinary approach, participation in curricular and co-curricular activities, professionally designed value added courses help young students & teachers to develop critical problem solving abilities and a scientific attitude.
Year of Establishment
Labs & Workshop
Books & E-Books
From the Desk of Principal
Teaching Fraternity plays a pivotal role in shaping the future of the nation. The stalwart educators of yester years have been an apostle of knowledge and self discipline. Their commitment to excellence set outstanding standards of education, which is reflected through the series of knowledge embedded with values. The arrival of smart technology and access of young minds to internet not only squeezed the world but also opened new vistas for teaching learning process. The students have become more inquisitive and learning oriented. They need to be encouraged to carry out independent learning while chasing the ideas conceived in their young minds. The new scenario demands that teachers should also update their knowledge and follow...Read more
As a future educator I regard my professors as my role models from college who have guided me, gave me confidence and widened my perspective regarding the role of an educator. My journey from being a studious person to a vibrant educator has been shaped at TMU with the versatile programmes, activities and training I received at TMU. It’s vast campus, infrastructure and in campus facilities from hospital to the bus service and from stationary shop to food courts has made my student’s life nothing less than enjoyable and fruitful.
B. Ed 2nd year
TMU’s depart of education is a college which stresses on having modern education practises. The college taught us to be student responsive and adopt and invent practices that would help the students. My training period was fun, innovative and student oriented. I’m extremely proud of my parent’s decision to have admitted me at TMU.
B. Ed final year
Do you also wish to be a part of an esteem education organisation which has great infrastructure, qualified faculties, advanced curriculum, & elite amenities then I recommend Teerthanker Mahaveer University for you. The university and the college have made me a far better professional which is mandatory as a future educator. I wish to become a teacher who’s class every student would love and want to be a part of and not tag it as ‘boring’ and the skill to be that kind of an interactive teacher is taught here and I’m so thankful for it as I’m confident I’m one step closer to being that cool teacher.
B.Ed. (First Year)
TMU and college of education is a dream college to study and be a part of. My experience here has been awesome as I have got the quality education I has wised for, actually I learned more than I had imagined and so I can proudly say that TMU is the ultimate destination for any student.
(Passed out )
Don’t wait for opportunities but create them by being a part of a reputed organisation like TMU & Faculty of Education. It’s a great college which specialises in providing an all-round development to it’s students. It’s student centric approach towards teaching, learning- activities, seminars and workshops has really made me happy. I’ve experienced a tremendous professional growth which is why I will recommend TMU Campus and Faculty of Education to one and all.
B.Ed. (First year)