Food for ALL Spread Love
14th February 2015
Paryavaran Club, College of Engineering, TMU, Moradabad organized a social Service campaign
“Food for all” in the city of Moradabad on 14th Feb 2015. Packets of foods were distributed by the
students and faculty members to orphanages and old-age shelters. The students and faculty
members started early in the morning at 6 O’clock and reached to orphanage and old-age shelters.
The people were very happy and blessed all the members of the drive. Feeling of satisfaction and
happiness gave a different kind of sheen to the people who got the food.
- News & Publications
- Placement Media Coverage
- Workshop on Cognitive Skills, Design Thinking a...
- Faculty of Engineering-TMU, Welcomes New Facult...
- FOΞDC (Faculty of Engineering Entrepreneurship ...
- On the occasion of Maharishi Balmiki’s Jayanti,...
- 6th Indo-German workshop on Sustainable Manufac...
- 05 September 2018...