Faculty of Engineering, TMU celebrates 3rd International Yoga Day on 21st June 2017 at University
Auditorium in collaboration with College of Physical Education. On this occasion Prof. R K Mudgal
Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Teerthanker Mahaveer University also perform yoga along with various
faculty members and students of Faculty of Engineering. Yoga was performed as per the instructions
given by “Ministry of AYUSH”.
During this celebration Yoga teacher explain various asanas & kriyas step by step. He also explains
when & where one should perform which asanas. During his session, he also explained the advantages
of various asanas and kriyas.
On this occasion Prof. Ajay Ruhela also tells students that “ A Healthy mind lives in a Healthy body, and with the help of Yoga we can easily have a healthy body. Padmasana, Sarvangasana are helpful to increase concentration and focus”. He also explains that how India is leading the world in terms of Health and Spirituality with the help of yoga and Ayurveda.
- News & Publications
- Placement Media Coverage
- Subject: “Innovations for Sustainable Dev...
- Corruption, the biggest bane in Indian Democrac...
- Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel, Iron man of India, p...
- Teerthanker Mahveer University, an ultimate des...
- Faculty of Engineering, in collaboration with J...
- Every year 15thseptember is celebrated as the E...