|Sr. No.||Person||Focus of Speech|
|1||Sh. Suresh Jain. , Hon’ble Chancellor, TMU||Significance of advancement of Science and contribution in welfare of the mankind and importance of blessings of Supreme power.|
|2||Dr. B.K. Gairola , – Key Note Speaker||
Highlighted revolutionary changes
brought in the telecommunication services in last decade in India & abroad.
|3||Dr. Binod Kumar, former professor IIT & University of Kansas, USA,||Elucidated the role of parents in Education and character building of children embedded with values.|
|4||Prof. R. K. Mittal, Hon’ble Vice Chancellor||Apprised the delegates about role of Science& technology in making optimum use of natural resources.|
|5||Prof. R. K. Mudgal, Hon’ble Pro-Vice Chancellor||Suggested to take measure for conservation of natural resources along with flora and fauna.|
Prof. N. K. Joshi,
, College of Engineering
Apprised on the latest happenings in the field of S&T
In the technical sessions the deliberations were presented on the following topics:
- “Buckling Analysis of embedded oil pipes reinforced with carbon nanotubes” by Reza Kolachi and M.M.Ghaitani from Iran.
- “Analysis of Helical Stair Slab” Prof.Abdul Banqui.
- “Difference in Loading behavior between semi rigid and ordinary base course material” Prof. S.S.Sharma from I.I.T Roorkee.
- Mohd.Danish from AMU elaborated his views on” Kosi river- need of regular inundating”.
- Some papers were also presented on topics of Civil Engineering.
The conference concluded by vote of thanks proposed by Prof. N. K. Joshi, Director College of Engineering in the valedictory function.
- Activities (7)
- Activities & Seminars (1)
- Alumni Events (2)
- Blogs (5)
- E-Cell Events (2)
- Events (20)
- Featured (9)
- News Edition (82)
- Notice/News (113)
- Notices (18)
- NSS Events 2014-15 (8)
- NSS Events 2015-16 (3)
- NSS Events 2016-17 (3)
- Past Events (149)
- Press (1,411)
- Seminars (1)
- Social Initiatives (8)
- Upcoming Events (3)
- Vacancies (3)