MBBS / BDS Admission – 2016
- Candidates willing to seek admission to MBBS/BDS programs must register at http://kgmu.org by September 22, 2016.
- Candidates allotted seats in MBBS at Teerthanker Mahaveer Medical College & Research Centre or BDS at Teerthanker Mahaveer Dental College & Research Centre through UP NEET 2016 Counselling should report at the respective college in the University Campus alongwith Demand Draft of First Year Tuition Fee, original certificates and other testimonials by September 26, 2016.
- The Demand Draft for admission in MBBS program should be in favour of TMU A/c – Medical College & Research Centre.
- The Demand Draft for admission in BDS program should be in favour of TMU A/c – Dental College & Research Centre.
Fee Structure for MBBS Batch (2016-2021) (In Rupees)
|Category of Student||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||5th Year|
|For General Students||18,00,000.00/-||18,00,000.00/-||18,00,000.00/-||18,00,000.00/-||9,00,000.00/-|
|For Jain Students||12,00,000.00/-||12,00,000.00/-||12,00,000.00/-||12,00,000.00/-||6,00,000.00/-|
* Tuition Fee for 5th Year has been scheduled for six months only.
Fee Structure for BDS Batch (2016-2020) (In Rupees)
|Category of Student||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|For General Students||2,88,000.00/-||2,88,000.00/-||2,88,000.00/-||2,88,000.00/-|
|For Jain Students||2,00,000.00/-||2,00,000.00/-||2,00,000.00/-||2,00,000.00/-|
Rs. 1,00,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/- per year as per Category of Hostel Rooms
- Activities (7)
- Activities & Seminars (1)
- Alumni Events (2)
- Blogs (4)
- E-Cell Events (2)
- Events (15)
- Featured (5)
- News Edition (54)
- Notice/News (113)
- Notices (18)
- NSS Events 2014-15 (8)
- NSS Events 2015-16 (3)
- NSS Events 2016-17 (3)
- Past Events (137)
- Press (778)
- Seminars (1)
- Social Initiatives (8)
- Upcoming Events (2)
- Vacancies (3)