Placement at Teerthanker Mahaveer University
To ignite career dreams of younger generation being groomed in the university through a structured intervention in the form of a scientifically develop “PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM” incorporating career guidance,social sensitivity issues & latest corporate practices by an appropriate mix of different pedagogues.
CRC at TMU operates at two levels:
- University Level:Career Counseling and Employment office headed by a ‘Director’.
- College / Department Level: Training & Placement Cell, headed by Training and Placement Officer.
Training and Placement activities at College/ Department Level shall be coordinated by the Director (Centre for Career Counselling & Employment)
The combine objectives for both the levels are as follows:
- To make TMU the preferred choice of the prospective employers while inculcating contemporary knowledge through appropriate mix of theoretical and practical exposure using latest teaching pedagogies
- To create a talent pool with inclination towards holistic development for gainful engagement with Corporates for their strategic talent management program.
To University Level: The Career Counseling and employment office has been created with following role in mind –
- Advisory and Supervisory role for the university as a whole for different Colleges / Departments in some of the critical areas of training and placement activities.
- Role as a central information hub to generate, update and maintain operational and strategic information.
- As a strategist and facilitator for internalization of CRC activities both at University and respective College / Department level.
- As a brand creator and awareness facilitator (TMU Brand) among the stake holders, especially in corporates.
- Relationship builder for strong corporate academia interface.
College / Department level-It is mainly concerned with execution for successful grooming and placement of students.