|College Name & Program||Program Duration||Tuition Fee per Semester (Rs)||University Examination Fee (Rs.)||Eligibility||Criteria of Merit||Contact Nos.|
|Dental College & Research Centre|
|90,000/- (for whole program)||BDS||Admission shall be made on the basis of NEET-2019 Merit||9837848862
|BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)||4 yrs. + 1 yr. internship||2,25,000/- (per annum)
Hostel Fee: 75,000/-
Security Fee: Nil
|16,000/- (per year)||10+2 with minimum 50% marks in PCB and pass marks in English|
|Program||Program Duration||Application Fee||Eligibility||Criteria of Merit||Contacts|
Ph.D. (Computer Applications, Engineering, Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Management, Education, Physical Education, Nursing, Pharmacy, Mass Communication, Medical (Anatomy)/ Medical (Physiology), Medical (Biochemistry), Medical (Microbiology), Medical (Pharmacology), Jainology, Dental Sciences-In all nine Specialities)
|Minimum 3 yrs.||Duly filled-in application form, downloadable from the University website www.tmu.ac.in is to be submitted along with non-refundable application fee of Rs. 2,000/- through D.D. in favour of Teerthanker Mahaveer University payable at Moradabad. For details, please refer to the Ph.D. Ordinance & rules.||Post Graduation in relevant stream with minimum 55% marks||Based on Research Aptitude Test (TRAT) conducted by the University followed by presentation of research synopsis before the respective College Research Committee (CRC) (Seats are subject to availability in the respective intake)||All queries related to Ph.D. program may please be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com 9837016031
Sports Academy : Coaching for Cricket, Volleyball, Football, Athletics, Badminton, Table Tennis (Ph:9837469801)
Enrolment Fee : Rs. 5,000/- (One time) for all courses except ANM, GNM, DMLT, DXRT, D.Optom. BTC and Rs. 1,000/- for B.A. & M.A. Jainology.
Admission processing fee : Rs. 2,500/- (One time) for all Programs except Medical & Dental
Lab charges : Rs. 500 per semester for all semester programs and Rs. 1000 per year for all annual programs
University Uniform : Free
Other Fee : Each student in the final year of the program shall be required to pay a nominal amount of Rs. 2,500/- towards the Convocation charges and Rs. 500/- towards Alumni charges along with the final year fee.
1. Foreign Students (other than from Nepal & Bhutan) shall pay the above fee in equivalent US dollars through bank transfer.
Refund of Fee
1. No refund of fee is permitted on account of withdrawal or absence from the college or other reasons once a student is admitted to a program of study.
2. Registration fee is non-refundable and is only adjusted in the program fee, if student is admitted.
3. Any student who withdraws from the program after the date of commencement of classes shall be required to pay the program fee payable for the remaining period of the program as well.
4. No refund of hostel fee is permitted to a student who opts to withdraw from the hostel after allotment.
To promote harmony, equality and professionalism among students, each college and department of study has a prescribed dress code.