MBA in Business Analytics
Business Analytics is the process of converting data into insights. With the increase in the availability of data, Analytics has now become a major differentiator in both the top line and the bottom line of any organization. The specialization in Business Analytics teaches the use of data and models to support decision making in business. Students learn how to model such relationships as the impact of advertising on sales, how historical data predict stock returns, and how changes in task characteristics can influence time to completion.
- Join a technically sophisticated workforce as successful, practicing business managers on Business Analytics & Big Data
- Relevant theoretical and practical knowledge to understand Business Analytics solutions and highlight key capabilities of Big Data & Business Analytics
- Understand core technical concepts related to Business Intelligence , Big Data Analytics along with Hadoop Architecture and many more
- Use cutting edge Analytical Tools to Find , Interpret , Analyze Business Data
- Aligning Technology to the need of Business and interpreting outcome
- Pursue further studies in business, or other professional fields
B. Tech (CSE) with Specialization in Cloud & Mobile Based Applications
With the rapid increase in Cloud & Mobile based application development, this program curriculum attempts to define the Cloud & Mobile phenomenon and the major technologies that go with it.
- Join a technically workforce as practice engineers in a wide range of software engineering fields
- Relevant theoretical and practical knowledge to understand Cloud & Mobile Computing and highlight key capabilities of Cloud & Mobile Based Applications
- Understand core technical concepts related to Applications Development on Cloud & Mobile Platform.
- Building ability to align technologies to the need of Business
- Fundamental Software Engineering Concepts like Software Development Life Cycle , Application Development , Database Management System and many more
- Pursue advanced degrees in engineering, business, or other professional fields.
B. Tech (CSE) with Specialization in Big Data & Analytics
Data is potential, and data is accumulating. It’s in the cloud, on servers, in data warehouse, on your laptop. Never before has data been so abundant, so accessible, yet so underutilized. Big data analytics can help organizations to better understand the information contained within the data and will also help identify the data that is most important to the business and future business decisions. So how does this translate to your career? You’ll remain marketable and competitive in the job.
The major goal of this B.tech course in association with IBM is to impart knowledge on techniques and theories related to Big data which includes statistics, data mining, data warehousing and data visualization. This course will be useful to students to develop and deploy their skills to achieve a thorough knowledge in Big data science and engineering.
Know About Program Structure