The interface of Academia and corporate is necessary for the grooming and nurturing of the students. The teachers help the students with academic inputs and the Corporate helps to imbibe the needs of the changing corporate scenario. Keeping this very important aspect of an educational institution, we have a Training & Placement Cell (T&P) headed by the Director, who has got rich corporate and academic experience. For any student, placement is the culmination of all the work hard he has put. We deem it our duty to give our students a cutting edge to enable them to face the growing competition both at national and global level.
The T&P Cell works all through the year towards generating placement and training opportunities for the students. Reputed industrial houses across the country visit our college regularly for the campus recruitment programs. With view to our objective of 100% employment of our students and to assist students in securing best available jobs, the T&P Cell follows two approaches:
- By getting the students to be industry prepared.
- Inviting companies to the campus and acting as an interface between students and industry by facilitating the selection process of potential employers.
We focus on charging and prepare them for the same. It helps students in planning their career path and prepares them to enter the world of industry. We believe in motivating candidates for a fruitful education career and encouraging them to be self – reliant and skilful. We also conduct pre-placement talk for students of all the batches as regular feature of their curriculum. This help the students to develop skills like aptitude test, vocabulary test, spoken English, analytical reasoning group discussion skills and interview skills.
Facilities made available to the students through T&P Cell
- Arranging campus interviews for their recruitments.
- Arranging guest lecturers of eminent personalities from industry and educational institutions for career counseling.
- Arranging workshops on different topics.
- Co-ordination for industrial visits for students.
- Co-ordinating with different departments for arranging technical seminars.
- Arranging personality development programs, including mock interviews, written tests and group discussion.
Training & Placement Cell
Tushar Deep Saxena